Kid Attraction: ZooWooBoo Playarea, Vashi

Good day everyone !

Summer vacations are over & Rainy season is here along with School reopening.
Keeping kids occupied & entertained at home during vacations or when the weather doesn't permit them to be outdoors is a huge task. I try to give my kids as much outdoor or Free play as possible.
So when all fails and even when I want a bit of break or fun, I prefer to take them to play areas or parks where the kids enjoy themselves.




I had been seeing lovely pics by friends and fellow mommy bloggers about the new playarea in Navi Mumbai-Vashi called ZooWooBoo. Vashi is definitely going on the Happening places list. I was in Vashi last week and after my parents got tired of taking my kids to parks, the beach, malls, restaurants etc I took them to ZooWooBoo playarea.

Location:
Zoo Woo Boo Playarea,
Satara Plaza, Palm Beach Rd,
Phase 2, Sector 19D,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400703

Contact : 088282 25500

Timings:
Mon-Sat: 11am - 8pm
Sunday: 11am - 9pm.


The ZooWooBoo playarea is a cheerful, brightly lit 3000 sqft place on 2nd floor inside Satra Plaza, sector 19 of Vashi.  It is open on all days. Mon-Sat to from 11am to 8pm Sundays: 11am-9pm.

My 5yr old son now is a pro at utilizing the playarea options so he went beserk checking one section after the other. My 9month old daughter has just got the hang of sitting unsupported by herself, so she loved the small rides and ball pool.

Check the video at the end of the post to get a glimpse of what fun we had




The playarea hosts boxing ring styled trampoline, sand play area, ball pool, huge slides, mazes connect each section, ball blasters, lot of wall games.

The entire area is padded, cooled by AC and powered by a generator which gives a little background noise. They have staff at the entrance who register you and you can pay at the end of 1 or more hours you are here. The charges are Rs.350 per hour which is for 1 child and 1 adult. Additional hour charged at Rs. 200. Socks are compulsory for kids and adults entering the play area. You can buy the socks if you haven't got them with you.

They have Membership packages if you want to avail those for regular visits. Its a lovely place to arrange playdates, school picnics, get-together and events.

They have a separate section where birthday parties are conducted or you can have your food orders you place with their selected restaurant within the complex.

The ZooWooBoo playarea is suitable for 6months to 12year old kids. Your kids can play unrestricted here but there is no staff to keep a check. I had no issue coz I join my kids always to jump, slide, climb, roll and make it a fun time for myself too.

My mom was handling my baby girl and both granny-grand daughter had a fun time. She loved the ball pool, rocking on the sea horse, playing with the colorful wall mounted games and trying to crawl on the water trampoline. My  daughter took a power nap in between again to go on the little toy car which slides down or the swing below the ball blaster section.

My son went on a ball shooting spree trying to make a record once he got a knack of shooting the balls inside the horse's mouth mounted on the wall which went neigh and digitally displayed the score.

He then went about with a builder's precision to erect the walls of the house inside the sand play area with foam blocks. It was a little difficult but he wouldn't let go. Finally when it was done he went about showing it off to the new friends he had made there. Phew! That was finally how we could pull him out of the playarea as it was closing time too :)


I tried the slides a couple of times in my endeavor to click snaps of the playarea and then went about trying to squeeze, jump, trapeze myself through the maze. My mom went around once and said she was exhausted :D. Claps for her for at least trying.



Everyday after that day my son wanted to go back to ZooWooBoo. I am going to keep it on my options list when I visit Vashi next.

Thank you ZooWooBoo we had a great time and will surely visit many more times.

Do visit this playarea to give your kids some awesome unrestricted, free play time.

Location:
Zoo Woo Boo Playarea,
Satara Plaza, Palm Beach Rd,
Phase 2, Sector 19D,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400703

Contact : 088282 25500

Timings:
Mon-Sat: 11am - 8pm
Sunday: 11am - 9pm.

Let us know your reviews or suggestions for locations where kids + parents can enjoy :)

Know more kids related stuff:



Bye. Take care.

Comments

Play Dates said…
Wow! This post is very attractive & awesome and i love this place so much. I have a soft play area in Bangalore for kids, Here we have soft toys and fun activity for kids enjoyment and learning. Again thanks for this lovely post.