Whats that pic-12

Hi good day !
What gum do you eat? Today post lunch we went for a walk & stopped at a general store to buy some toffees. Here is the new attraction they had:

Time Bomb Gum



They say the other big attraction among kids is the Zour Bomb !



The Time bomb was a normal gum. But the Zour Bomb was aaarrgghh.... we just threw it away.
Even awla tastes 10 times better than this.

Try these if you get them. Want to gift it to prankster brothers I have. Im sure they will love them & ask for more :P

More from the whats that pic series:
Whats that pic-1
Whats that pic-2
Whats that pic-3
Whats that pic-4
Whats that pic-5
Whats that pic-6
Whats that pic-7
Whats that pic-8
Whats that pic-9
Whats that pic-10
Whats that pic-11

Bye tc.Have a great week ahead ! :)

Comments

Niharika said…
Hey! I loved eating time bomb as a kid. Can you tell me where can I find it? The local stores in my area don't have it
Nilima Mohite said…
Hi Niharika, Sorry I dont know where you can find that candy now. This post is from 2011 :D Sorry. Thank you for the comment.