Whats that pic-7

Hi good day ppl!
What did I do this weekend? I decided to rest, do my pending tasks, gym, do some pace walking,... but more of spend time with myself.

While sitting in my balcony on Sunday afternoon after lunch was admiring the plants, the kites soaring in the sky, the voices of children playing in the ground below, the cool breeze,.....

My attention was caught by this scene:



What does it say to you?

To me it was like the answer to my all time question: What next should I do in Life?
Answer: These plants sprouting from the cracks in the cement say: KEEP GROWING..... ALWAYS UPWARDS !

No matter how hard the soil up above, keep growing, the good in you will always take you Up.

Dont lose hope, keep working,moving, giving your 100%, never losing faith in your goals.

Have you seen the CD of the book: The Secret. It has a similar instance of how the universe responds to your wishes. The Universe says: Your wish is my command. So whatever you say,think, wish for ... Happens :)

A wish is like a seed in a soil, with your faith & efforts it is growing below the soil but you cant see it. So after sometime you lose heart & let uncertainity creeps in. You say its not working & the universe takes that as your command & the plant which is just about to sprout in the soil & flower goes down again & your command is executed.

So better than saying ,thinking, asking for things you dont want do the opposite :)

Let us know your take on this.

Some more Whats that pic posts in the series:
Whats that pic-1
Whats that pic-2
Whats that pic-3
Whats that pic-4
Whats that pic-5
Whats that pic-6


Have a great, productive, satisfying week ahead.

Bye. Tc.

Comments