Quotes: Friends from Chicken Soup for the Sisters Soul

Greetings ppl,
Here is the last set of quotes from 'Chicken Soup for the Sisters Soul'. I have categorized as 'Friends'.

One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. -Euripides

When you are with a friend, your heart has come home. -Emily Farrar

As the pressures of life intensify, sometimes the difference between going after a dream- remaining passive is having someone say, "I believe in you". -Gary Smalley

A true friend gives freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously and continues a friend unchangeable. -William Penn

Making me nostalgic. Here are a few more friendship related posts:
Friends!
Movie: 3 Idiots
Girlfriends !!!
Friends are Angels !
I belive I can Fly, Show me your True colours
Wind beneath my Wings
Chiquitita !!!

Bye. Tc.

Comments