Its going to be a bright Sun Shiny Day!

Hello Good day!!!

The Title says it all.
Its going to be a bright Sun Shiny Day!

This line of the song 'I can see clearly now-Bob Marley' has been playing in a loop in my head for a couple of days.

So went & sought out the lyrics online. Reading the lyrics along with listening to the song, got me thinking Why This Song & that too now!!! Songs & their lyrics you like when they appeal, apply to you at that time.

Depends on the phase you are going through. Atleast for me. Was in confusion for a couple of weeks about a lot of things. Now have stopped thinking, analysing it MY way & letting destiny/energy/god take its own course & follow it.

Surprisingly its easier & more clearer now. No wonder there was pain,frustration, anger, guilt,... when we are Opposing the flow. Like the quote we listed in an earlier post: Change & Experience!

Listen to the song here:
http://www.in.com/music/track-i-can-see-clearly-now-89181.html

The lyrics copy-pasted here ; ):

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin?for
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there’s nothin?but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin?but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.


Let us know what you feel about this. The beat & music is cool, lifts your mood in no time! Perfect for a Karaoke.

Till then bye. Take care. Happy Sunday! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely correct thoughts.....and Absolutely correct song to display those feelings......

thanks !! Keep writing