Brand Spotlight: Babyhug brand of clothing for kids

 Good day!

Brand Testimonial 

Babyhug brand of clothing for kids


I chanced upon this brand two years ago on Firstcry. Till date I have good experience from this brand when it comes to cotton and hosiery clothing. Since then I rarely go and hunt for other brands when ordering for my daughter. If you see the pictures, you will remember seeing most of the outfits worn by Era on my posts or stories on Instagram.

The brand has been growing like my own baby. I can see them venturing into more clothing areas. I was surprised to find them in Ethnic wear last Diwali. This year I was looking for Raincoats on Firstcry and thinking to myself, wish Babyhug manufactured Rainwear too. Lo behold, there was a variety of Babyhug Rainwear in this line too. They have more products coming in Baby care too.

On Firstcry, select Babyhug in Brand filters. I am sure you will find what you need. You will not be disappointed.


What I liked:

-I started with ordering full pants for my toddler from Babyhug. Then I ordered a few Tshirts. My favourite right now are their nightwear combos. The pants combos are very good and priced perfectly. They have variety to choose from.

-Main point, they are affordable. The quality is very good. So its satisfying when you get good quality at affordable cost. Since quality is good, the clothes last for months after regular wear. I still cant part with few of the Tshirts with their cute captions.

-The sizing is perfect. No tight fitting clothes for kids who want to play. The pants are roomy to bend, climb and jump around. The tshirts dont slide from shoulders or droop at neck. Elastic is soft but long lasting.

-No color running. Good solid colors. Cute prints. Nothing garrish. Cute slogans. Gender neutral most of them.

-The delivery is fast. If sizing issue, you can return it to Firstcry. Order the correct size. I have done it few times and the process was smooth.


What I wanted more:

-No plastic packaging. Please use some eco-friendly packaging, Babyhug team.

-Please manufacture for older kids too. Especially boys ;)


Have you ordered any Babyhug products?

Do let me know if this Testimonial has convinced you to order Babyhug products. Waiting for your comments.

Bye. Take care.

Comments