Sunday, April 17, 2016

#AtoZ Challenge 2016: Letter K for Kettle

Good day everyone !
K for Kettle, yes cause I am a teetotaler and to an extent addicted to tea. Anytime Anyplace I am fine with Tea :) So you can guess when I spot tea or any of its paraphernalia I get excited and if I posses a camera at that time, it needs to be captured.

Short little kettles. Wish they had hot chai in them ;)
At Bhandi Bazar near Crawford market.

Spot the Kettle ?
At the Laxmi market of Pune.

Brass Kettle, neat and shiny
This was at a famous tea & snacks shop in Pune. Most of the utensils used there were made of brass. Even the glass in which water was served. Snacks was super tempting along with the Tea :)

I am not posting the in-numerous photos I have clicked of tea in different forms and colors. God bless you, really.
So this was our contribution for Letter K:

Letter L coming up soon !



6 comments:

  1. WHOA!!! love the pics, especially the brasswala teapot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Everyone loved that Brass kettle it seems :D Thank you !

      Delete
  2. I'm loving those Brass Kettles, they would make for a great centerpiece in a quirky Indian decor home

    xoxo

    Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chaicy, Thank you for the comment. Yes they would look lovely :)

      Delete
  3. At Laxmi Road, you are spoiled with so much choice for collection. Love the post:)

    www.vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you Vishal. Yes its like Crawford market of Mumbai. From old to new everything available here.

      Delete

Hi, Let me know your Take on this.
P.S. Dont be Evil, lets play fair :)