#AtoZ Challenge 2016: Letter K for Kettle

Good day everyone !
K for Kettle, yes cause I am a teetotaler and to an extent addicted to tea. Anytime Anyplace I am fine with Tea :) So you can guess when I spot tea or any of its paraphernalia I get excited and if I posses a camera at that time, it needs to be captured.

Short little kettles. Wish they had hot chai in them ;)
At Bhandi Bazar near Crawford market.

Spot the Kettle ?
At the Laxmi market of Pune.

Brass Kettle, neat and shiny
This was at a famous tea & snacks shop in Pune. Most of the utensils used there were made of brass. Even the glass in which water was served. Snacks was super tempting along with the Tea :)

I am not posting the in-numerous photos I have clicked of tea in different forms and colors. God bless you, really.
So this was our contribution for Letter K:

Letter L coming up soon !



Comments

WHOA!!! love the pics, especially the brasswala teapot :D
Unknown said…
I'm loving those Brass Kettles, they would make for a great centerpiece in a quirky Indian decor home

xoxo

Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com
Vishal Bheeroo said…
At Laxmi Road, you are spoiled with so much choice for collection. Love the post:)

www.vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com
Nilima Mohite said…
Hey Everyone loved that Brass kettle it seems :D Thank you !
Nilima Mohite said…
Hello Chaicy, Thank you for the comment. Yes they would look lovely :)
Nilima Mohite said…
Hahaha thank you Vishal. Yes its like Crawford market of Mumbai. From old to new everything available here.