Happy Woman's Day 2013


Happy Woman's Day to all the beautiful woman :)

This year I guess with all the bad incidents happening with woman, the event is subdued.

But woman dont need 1 specific day to celebrate! If they had their way, every day would be a celebration & a big event ;). Which we mostly do :D

To pen down a few quotes I have been reading about woman & their eccentricities, here they are:

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
- Marilyn Monroe
Exactly. Why are we supposed to be always the ever-understanding/forgiving/sacrifising/example setting/love filled/ignoring-mistakes, faults, our dislikes,... Buckle up world, you have to Work to deserve us :)


“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.” 
- Eleanor Roosevelt
:D Wanna try !

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.” 
- Robert A. Heinlein
Stop asking us to change ;)


“A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.” 
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice 
Go on, shake your head, we are the way we are. Pat yourself on the back, girls !


As reading comics everyday go, these calvin and hobbes strips show perfectly what women as Moms are:

Moms know you very well ;)

Moms are cool !


Moms know everything !

There are a lot of interesting Woman-centric websites.
One I discovered is Makers.com. It has inspiring videos of real-life woman role models one can have.
I hope they add in some Indian woman role-models too. You can start with Sudha Murty.

More posts about Woman Power:
Janani
You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold ;)
Cup of Tea :D
Girlfriends !!!
Phenomenal Woman !
A WOMAN SHOULD !
Friends are Angels !
I belive I can Fly, Show me your True colours
Wind beneath my Wings
Chiquitita !!!

Enjoy your day ! :)

Have a great weekend !! Bye.tc

Comments