Parents! :)

Hi good day everyone! :)

Mothers day is fast approaching. Im sure you must be getting half a dozen mailers everyday saying 'This Mothers day,Gift your mom....'.

Just came across this image of an article sent in a fwded mail.

Read it ! It rings a Truth bell in your ears & gives you goose bumps. Plain & simple thought, which we never cared or thought about.




Love your parents & family members. You may never know when they are gone.

Reminds me of 2songs:
Sunscreen Song, it had lyrics something like this:
Get to know your parents, you never know when they’ll be gone for good.
Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
Understand that friends come and go,but for the precious few you should hold on.

If tomorrow never comes by Ronan Keating & say:
'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel

I have started giving mu family hugs whenever I feel grateful for having such a gr8 family!
Thank you every1 !!!

Love you all too. Take Care. Bye. :)

Comments