Best choice at that moment.

Hello good day!
Its a Sunday!!! All relaxed?? I am. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend. So thought lets post Good Morning messages from the week that has been:

What is to give light must endure burning.

Things or people can never make you unhappy.You make yourself unhappy.

Good or bad, everything we do is our best choice at that moment. Loved it, its my status msg till now :)

When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. -Joseph Addison


Meet you'll next time, same place, same time ;)

Bye.T.C.

Comments

Vi$hwajit said…
Good or bad, everything we do is our best choice at that moment...
I think I got my answer...
Gr8 line...

What u suggest 1 should do when he is in double minds..
Be practical or be Emotional????
I do get into such situations regularly...