Book Review: Santa's Christmas with a Mask by Divya Mohan




Good day!
I stumbled upon Santa's Christmas with a Mask by Divya Mohan book on Amazon while searching for Children's book for Christmas.
Santa with a Mask on the cover caught my attention. The Blurb made me add it to my list for blog post.
I pinged Author Divya Mohan for permission to add it to my list. I got my copy when it was Free for Download on Kindle. 

Looking at the cover, my kids were curious. Half way into the book we were all laughing away. We enjoyed the book and my 3yr daughter has started thinking Santa is making her toys in his toy factory with Mask On :D 

Santa's Christmas with a Mask by Divya Mohan


Story:

Its the year 2020 and the world is struck by the CoronaVirus. Even North Pole is shutdown and Santa is anxious.

How is he going to get the presents ready for Christmas if the toy factory remains shut? Till August there is no relief in sight. The letters from children all around the world are piling up.
Is Christmas 2020 doomed? Santa is in a fix. He needs to do something out of the box to at least Try and Save Christmas. He tries a few tricks and he is ready to deliver presents to all kids. But with Coronavirus still on the rise will he be able to fly with his sleigh?

Grab The Book at: 


Amazon 

What I liked:

Read Santa's Christmas with a Mask. A current day read. As the title aptly says: The New Normal adventure.

It is perfect for Age 3+ kids. Cute, short story about Christmas in a Pandemic. 

Loved how Author Divya Mohan has weaved the story about two important events: Christmas and the Pandemic. Me and my kids were amused at the use of current day methods to solve the problems of procurring the goods, traveling, working at home etc. 

The illustrations are cute. The story is in poem format with rhyming words.

It was fun trying to find what Santa is doing different in 2020 than what is usually shown in other books and movies.

Ordering of toys online, really cracked my kids up. I was ROFL too. Bedtime story had become Fun time. Thank you Divya for this writing this book. 

What I wanted more:


The first two pages with Mili, Milo and their letters to Santa seems out of place in the story. My thoughts. The rest of the story was good.

 Grab The Book at: 

Amazon 


Do Grab The book, Read with your kids and leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads. It helps the authors a lot. Thank you in advance. 

Merry Christmas !


Bye. Take care.

Pin It if you liked this Review




Comments