Product Review: Creative Puppetz Personalized Quiet Book




Good day!
I love BOOKS. I also love to introduce different types of books to my kids.
I heard about Quiet Books 5 years ago. That time my older son was almost 2 years old.

These are Books made from cloth with different sensory concepts integrated in it. They help improve fine motor skills too. Perfect for 6 months to 8 year olds. They are made from cloth so the babies can put them in their mouth, play, pull at them... Basically enjoy the texture, try the snapping of buttons, pull out stickers, put them back, move things around, etc. Its a great concept to demonstrate that Books are Fun and can also teach a variety of topics.

Fortunately, my Sister-in-law's mother-in-laws stitched and made 2-3 Quiet Books for my son Pranav. Thats how I got to know about them first hand. Later on I bought a couple of them. Gifted a few too.

Creative Puppetz Personalized Quiet Book for Era

In December, I won a Giveaway Contest on Instagram organised by Book Loving mommies like me. 
I was thrilled to win a Quiet Book by Creative Puppetz

Reach out to Deepika of Creative Puppetz at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreativePuppetz/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creative_puppetz/

Deepika, reached out to me to know my requirements. I asked her to make it for my younger one: Era.
Even though it was a Giveaway Prize, Deepika let me pick and choose the activities I wanted to add to the book. She personalized it too with Era's name on the Cover in the form of Velcro Tabs.

Take a look at how the Book turned out and also how Era & Pranav played with it.

What I liked:

🌟Colorful presentation of the book. It made the book attractive to the kids. Cheerful colors.


Personalized Cover page. Velcro Tabs spelling out the name.

🌟Simple design. Nothing fancy. Sturdy too. No fear of tearing. 

Activity 1: Lace tying and weaving. Also match the correct pairs

🌟Sturdy yet easy for little fingers to work with. 

Shape Sorting. Color identification. Make your Cho Cho Train.

🌟Age no limit to play with these 👦👧 My older one also enjoyed playing with this.


Removing and putting back the buttons on the Flowers.

🌟You can dab clean the book. So no worry of staining or if the book gets dirty.

🌟 There are unlimited number of concepts you can teach kids with these books. You can work with Creative Puppetz to customize your book. I am sure you will get a good deal.

What I wanted more:

The Loops for binding gave the book the flexibility to move the page. But I hope it doesnt hurt the little ones. My kids are older so it was ok. I am sure the Team will come up with a more safer option for binding the book together.






Thank you Deepika and Creative Puppetz team for this lovely addition to our Book collection.
I am going to recommend it to many more people looking for Books as Gifting option.

All the best !

Do you have any Quiet Books in your Book Collection? Let us know which ones.

Bye. Take care.

Comments