Think!

Today would like to paste some quotes which have got me thinking this entire week & the last one! Enjoy & let me know your take on these.

Have a good day !

1)
Never be sad for missing Whatever you expected But be happy Because God has planned to give another one Better than what you expected

Think….



2)
In a mirror is where we find reflection of our appearances, but in a heart is where we find a reflection of our souls.
But this reflection we never want to see & so hide from it, go to extremes to keep ourselves busy to avoid confronting this reflection. Wat say ppl?

3)
Existence

There is an ancient statement in Indian philosophy which says that without devotees, there is no God! God as a personality-tangible or intangible, perceptible or imperceptible, knowable or unknowable-exists only for one who accepts His presence, seeks His presence, knows His presence. And I found an echo of this in the philosophy of Schopenhauer where he says, "If a giant oak falls in the jungle, there can be no noise except where there is an ear to hear it." Naturally! It's so obvious. If there is no ear to hear that noise, it is only a vibration.

4)
Inaction breeds doubt and fear.
Action breeds confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.
Go out and get busy.

Take chances, make mistakes.
That's how you grow.
Pain nourishes your courage.
You have to fail in order to practice being brave.



When Iam doubtful of something or scared of what to expect of a certain thing/person situation I prefer confronting it instead of getting on my nerves end. The slogan we keep repeating in my family "DO IT NOW", imbibed it from the book "The Present" by Spencer Johnson. This slogan helps getting the things which we like doing or hate doing done when they are supposed to be done or when it strikes you that it needs to be done. & I can tell it solves many problems/situations which could have turned bad if not done at those times. So moral of the Story: (& my logo)

a: Live Life Queensize !!!
b: Whatever I do in life I give it my 100% & then hope for the best else I dont do it.
c: Enjoy each moment, coz THE PRESENT IS THE GIFT U GIFT URSELF!
d: Do it NOW!

Bye ppl. Gud nyt. TC.

Comments