Ruminate on these :)

Some SMS's:

The way to get beyond your fear is to go THROUGH IT!

Laughter not only adds years to your life, but adds more life to your year. So keep Laughing!


Life has no rewinds and forwards, it unfolds itself at it own pace. So never miss a chance to live Today to make a beautiful story for Tomorrow.



Do not over schedule your day. Bite only what you can chew :)



Stop! Stop! Stop! Wait for 2hours before reacting to a situation. Buy time to think.



Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black keys are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.



A great thought: "I asked god to give me everything so that I can Enjoy Life. He smiled and replied: I have given you live to enjoy everything. So live your Life Happily!"



Thanks to the friends who sent me these SMS's & keep sending me. Keep it up guys.

bye. TC until next time.

Comments